Zeroes to Heroes Week 11 Conference Outlook

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by OnIowa, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Zeroes to Heroes Week 11 Conference Outlook

Lemme know what you think guys, also if someone could make a logo for this that'd be awesome. Any suggestions or input on your own conference, send me a PM!

ZEROES TO HEROES WEEK 11 CONFERENCE OUTLOOK

[​IMG] Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) [​IMG]

Outlook: The #2 Yellow Jackets of Georgia Tech sit atop the ACC standings, having knocked off Clemson and Virginia Tech, they look to be a lock. However, should they lose a game, Clemson or Boston College could be knocking on the door. This could be an interesting championship game.

[​IMG] Big 12 Conference [​IMG]

Outlook: #3 Nebraska looks to be headed to a Big 12 conference victory and only faces one difficult challenge in Texas A&M. On the other hand, the Aggies still have to face #16 Oklahoma, #3 Nebraska, and #6 Texas so it looks unlikely they will remain undefeated in conference play. As always, don’t rule out the Longhorns as they always seem to have something up their sleeves. Again, this should make for an exciting championship game.

[​IMG] Big East Conference [​IMG]

Outlook: It is hard to make any predictions in the Big East since there are so many teams in the running, however if I were a betting man I would look for the #12 Mountaineers of West Virginia to run the table and finish atop the conference.

[​IMG] Big Ten Conference [​IMG]

Outlook: Ohio State is #1 in the country, undefeated, and looking for another Big Ten Conference championship. However, Penn State and #11 Iowa sit in their path. My gut is telling me Ohio State takes the BCS Championship, but my heart is telling me they lose to #11 Iowa, we will have to wait and see. Look for Wisconsin to play spoiler in this conference race, sitting 2nd in the conference and 5th in the country.

[​IMG] Conference USA [​IMG]

Outlook: SMU has been the surprise in the conference, sitting undefeated, #7 in the country, and a surprise in the eyes of many. They are the only undefeated team, and I do not see them faltering. Houston sits 2nd in the conference with a (7-2) record overall and (5-1) in the conference.

[​IMG] Mid-American Conference (MAC) [​IMG]

Outlook: Ohio and Temple sit 1,2 atop the MAC standings. Ironically, these two teams meet in Week 11 in a game that should surely determine the conference champion. This should be a barn burner, we will have a better idea next week after seeing the outcome of this game.

[​IMG] Mountain West Conference (MWC) [​IMG]

Outlook: Surprisingly, the Aztecs of San Diego State sit atop the MWC standings, undefeated, and #24 in the country. However, they have a tough road if they wish to stay undefeated with #23 TCU, #13 Utah, and UNLV who sit 4th, 2nd, and 3rd in the conference respectively. Look for it to be a battle between these four teams for the conference crown.

[​IMG] PAC-10 Conference [​IMG]

Outlook: Washington sits on top of the PAC-10 conference and I expect them to stay there, there only worry should be #25 Cal in Week 12. The race for 2nd place could get interesting with USC and Oregon State who are 2,3 in the conference squaring off in week 12. As always, don’t count out the Cal Bears should they upset Washington.

[​IMG] Souteastern Conference (SEC) [​IMG]

Outlook: Surprisingly Auburn currently reigns king of the SEC, however they still have to play #11 Alabama in the regular season. Look for Bama to knock off Auburn and play yet another conference title game against the 6-3 Gators. #18 Arkansas also has an outside shot.

[​IMG] Sun Belt Conference [​IMG]

Outlook: It seems to be a 2 dog race in the Sun Belt, with Arkansas State and FIU sitting 1,2 respectively. It will come down to the final week of the season to decide this one when the two teams square off. Both teams are currently undefeated in the conference.

[​IMG] Western Athletic Conference (WAC) [​IMG]

Outlook: This looks to be another 2 dog race, with #4 Boise State and #22 Nevada on top of the conference standings. These 2 teams do not square off in conference play, so Nevada will need a Boise State loss if they wish to be the sole champions. Boise State’s November 11th matchup with Fresno State will tell us a lot on how this race will turn out.​

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

very nice(y)

3. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Awesome work... This is really cool because I often wonder about all the other CPU teams, but don't have a ton of time to see how they're all doing.. Thanks!

4. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Would you guys like to see actual conference standings too? Or is the outlook sufficient?

5. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Standings would be cool if its not a hassle!

6. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

I think ill try it out for a week and see how long it takes to update them and go from there

7. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Thanks for all your hard work man :)

8. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Conference Outlook for the NCAAA

[​IMG] Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) [​IMG]

Outlook: It looks as if we are headed towards a #2 Georgia Tech vs. #9 Clemson in the ACC title game. Georgia Tech has a seemingly easy path with only Duke (2-8) and Georgia (6-5) in their path. However, Clemson could have a tough final game of the year when they play host to the #25 Gamecocks of South Carolina. However, I am still feeling Georgia Tech over Clemson for the ACC title.

[​IMG] Big 12 Conference [​IMG]

Outlook: All#3 Nebraska needs to do is knock off #18 Texas A&M and they are headed to the Big 12 title game, however on the other hand, Texas A&M needs to beat #7 Texas in the final week of the season should they wish to play for the Big 12 Championship. My guess: upset special, Texas over Nebraska in the Big 12 Championship.

[​IMG] Big East Conference [​IMG]

Outlook: #11 West Virginia holds their destiny in their own hands. They have (5-4) Pitt this week and then the Big East Title will come down to the final weeks matchup with their showdown with Rutgers, both teams are currently 3-1 in conference play. I’m still going with the Mountaineers for the title.

[​IMG] Big Ten Conference [​IMG]

Outlook: Ohio State is #1 in the country, undefeated, and looking for another Big Ten Conference championship. However, they have to travel to Iowa City this week and take on the #22 Hawkeyes in what is sure to be a great game. Win or lose, I still see the Buckeyes hoisting the Big Ten trophy when all is said and done.

[​IMG] Conference USA [​IMG]

Outlook: SMU has been the surprise in the conference and country, sitting undefeated, #5 in the country, and a surprise in the eyes of many. All that sits in front of them and a perfect regular reason is (3-7) Marshall and (0-10) ECU. Look for an SMU vs Memphis title game to decide it all.

[​IMG] Mid-American Conference (MAC) [​IMG]

Outlook: Ohio and Temple still sit 1,2 atop the MAC standings. These two teams meet this week in Philadelphia for what is sure to decide who will head to the title game. In Week 12, the matchup between Toledo and Central Michigan will decide who will face either of the two aforementioned teams in the MAC title game.

[​IMG] Mountain West Conference (MWC) [​IMG]

Outlook: Surprisingly, the Aztecs of San Diego State sit atop the MWC standings, undefeated, and #21 in the country. However, they face #12 Utah this week and a tough UNLV team next week. Any of these 3 teams could steal the conference victory. This is surely a race to watch.

[​IMG] PAC-10 Conference [​IMG]

Outlook: Washington sits on top of the PAC-10 conference and I expect them to stay there, there only worry should be #25 Cal in Week 12. Should they fall to call, 2nd place will likely be decided in the matchup of #8 USC and Oregon State that takes place this week.

[​IMG] Souteastern Conference (SEC) [​IMG]

Outlook: Surprisingly #19 Auburn is still sitting atop the SEC, however they still have to play #10 Alabama in the regular season. Look for Bama to knock off Auburn and play yet another conference title game, however this year, I feel it will be against the surprising #25 Gamecocks of South Carolina.

[​IMG] Sun Belt Conference [​IMG]

Outlook: It still seems to be a 2 dog race in the Sun Belt, with Arkansas State and FIU sitting 1,2 respectively. Arkansas State is 7-0 in the conference, while FIU sits at 4-1. Should FIU win next week, it could come down to a Week 12 matchup between these two teams for the title.

[​IMG] Western Athletic Conference (WAC) [​IMG]

Outlook: This still looks to be another 2 dog race, so I don’t have much else to say. With #4 Boise State and #20 Nevada on top of the conference standings. These 2 teams do not square off in conference play, so Nevada will need a Boise State loss if they wish to be the sole champions. Boise State’s November 11th matchup with Fresno State will tell us a lot on how this race will turn out.​

9. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Pretty surprise that Washington is at the top of the PAC-10! I would have figured one of the Oregon teams might be leading the conference right about now.

10. bdub

bdub Walk On

Oregon doesnt seem to ever play to their true potential, maybe they modeled that in the game. :D

11. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Born and raised in Oregon, buddy! You take that back! You take tha back now!:cool:

12. bdub

bdub Walk On

lol hey I am just saying you can't claim to be a top team when Boise State dominates you like your a high school team. However I will give you props you beat my Utes last year.

13. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Boise State is a great team, no doubt. However, the first time they beat us we were really hurting in the QB position. Masoli ended up starting for us (he was the 3rd stringer at that point?) that game but got knocked out due to a very unsportsmanlike late hit by Boise State. So we actually had our 4th stringer playing the rest of the game!

As for last year, we could have won had we not started fat-ass LaGarette Blount, who was obviously out of shape and slow as molasses. We all know how Blount turned out. At least Blount being suspended after that game revealed to us who our starter truly should be...LeMichael James baby!

14. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Now that I look at it, we easily could have lost to Purdue and Utah during that transition period. Crazy.

15. bdub

bdub Walk On

Didnt see the Purdue game but Utah should have beat you if we had started a decent QB for that game.

Oregon should be great this year and they are my pick to win the Pac 10. At least next year after that I will have to start picking Utah.

16. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

Purdue should have beaten Oregon the past two years, we gave you the game in West Laf, I'll give you the game last year, I made the trip out there to Autezen, and I have to say, I wasn't impressed with the hype.

17. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Some good ole fashion smack talk going down here!

18. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

At least we aren't stuck with Robert Marve as our qb(y)

19. bdub

bdub Walk On

Haha yeah no kidding!

20. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

It's funny that you're glad you don't have him, and I can't wait to get him on the field. Any time you can get a former Mr. Florida football player on your team, good things will happen.

21. bdub

bdub Walk On

Unless of course he decides to not play for you and transfers again, or gets hurt again.

22. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

*bdub tags nrg_qbz, whom hops over the rope and enters this ring*

Or if Marve gets suspended for violating team academic rules in regards to "miscommunication about absentees for a class."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.