Zeros 2 Heroes - PS3 - Premier NCAA 14 League Openings

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by HAL9100, Jun 21, 2013.

1. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    z2hNF4.png

Zeros 2 Heroes '14
    Z2H currently is currently full.

We were looking for committed members that will play for the entire NCAA 14 release. We advance every 48 hours and will often advance quicker than that if the league is ready. Z2H is a TSO Premier League and all members must be upgraded to Premier for consideration and will need to maintain their membership throughout the release.

Zeros 2 Heroes is traditionally a league based around doing just that. Starting at the bottom with one of the worst teams and working your way to the top by either building the program or moving to bigger schools. While still staying somewhat true to our history, we're mixing that up a bit this year and will be using the Mountain West Conference for the entire release and will be looking to build the MWC up to be a top conference instead of focusing on individual teams.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/zeros-2-heroes-14.99480/

If you are interested, PM myself and uagrad90 and give us some information about yourself and why you'd be a good member to add to Z2H.​

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Charlie Xavier

Charlie Xavier Walk On

im interested my psn is charlesfreed25 and my twitter is @_Charlesfreed

3. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    We are full at the moment. Also, for future reference, you need to be a premier member on the site in order to join a premier league.

4. Turbineblade1

Turbineblade1 Walk On

I would love the chance to join this league when an opening is available.