Zero's to Hero's (PS3) Online Dynasty Opening

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Sabo, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

NEW Dynasty (PS3) Zero's to Hero's

Zero’s to Hero’s
    Official Dynasty Description

Welcome to the Zero’s to Hero’s Dynasty. Here is a brief description of the dynasty. This dynasty will be for TF members who are not currently in any dynasty here on TF. Thats right new coaches this is a chance to prove yourself.

A brief description of the dynasty is simply put …. We are unproven coaches trying to prove ourself in the world of college football. We start our careers at a 2* or below prestige school and make a name for ourselves. This dynasty is going to be a challenge and im sure there wont be any undefeated streaks anytime soon with any of our teams lol. This dynasty should be for a more mediocre caliber player, one that loves the game but still has room for improvement.

General Gameplay Rules : Refer to the Tradition Rules and General Expectations

Changing Teams : Once you have spent a total of atleast 3 seasons at a school you have the option to change schools. The catch is you can only change to a school of equal or lesser prestige. So this should be encouragement to improve your schools.

Advancement schedule : I put this league together with hopes of creating a user friendly advance schedule. I would like to advancement atleast 3 x’s a week. We can all get together and take a vote on what days and times.
    Settings : Settings for the dynasty will be All-American with 6 min quarters. Sliders may be implemented at a later time.

Schedules : I will leave the schedules as is for now, but I will be removing any FCS teams from the schedules. This will make it more of a treat to play a user in a bowl game providing we make it there.

Activity : Since this dynasty will have a less active advancement schedule this dynasty will expect members to be active on the forums here and on the Dynasty Wire. This is the only way to keep our dynasty active and keep interest up.

A Twist : I will give credit to the guys over at the Rags To Riches Dynasty for this. There will be a set of requirements / expectations for you to keep the job at the school you choose. They will be more difficult as you and your team prestige up. These will be set at a later time.

Team Selection : The following teams are approved teams for the dynasty (please limit 3 per conference)

Conference USA
    East – Marshall – Memphis – UAB
    West – SMU-UTEP-Rice-Tulane

MAC
    East- Temple-Ohio-Kent St-Buffalo-Akron-Bowling Green-Miami (Ohio)
    West – Northern Illinois-Toledo-West Michigan-Ball St-East Michigan

MWC
    Wyoming-San Diego St- San Jose St- UNLV-New Mexico

Sun Belt
    Troy-MTSU-FAU-Ark St.-UL Monroe-UL Lafayette-North Texas-FIU-Western Kentucky

WAC
    Nevada-LA Tech-Utah St-Idaho-San Jose St.-New Mexico State

At this time i spoke with staff here and once we get the dynasty full then we will get a section dedicated to the dynasty, like other dynasties here. Rather than choosing a team at this moment simply sign up if your up for the challenge. Once the dynasty has 12 members then i will contact your regarding your team choice "First come First serve".

Also I will be taking applications for a co-commish that will help with duties on the site and various other things via PM.

I look forward to a great dynasty and im positive we will be a great addition to the TraditionFootball Dynasty Hub.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

This is the important piece of information to pay attention to.. Only post your interest in the league if you are currently not in a TF league, but are actively looking and have an approved application

3. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

Great idea SIGN ME UP

4. mustangsfc16

mustangsfc16 Walk On

sign me up. great idea

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

9 more spots

6. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

If you need bodies I'd love to play in this league. I'm already in a league here, but the league start has been postponed so who knows how long until I"ll actually get to play.

7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Hack wanted it to be left open for new members for a few days. Im ready to get it started asap lol

8. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

im in. San Diego State!

9. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

Thats fine. Can I be first on the waiting list if all of the spots don't fill up.

10. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Yea def. Nashvillain you got a spot saved. Not sure how long were gonna give the new guys to sign up. Im sure most will want to start with a dynasty that uses high caliber teams. I prefer a challenge and a chance to build up a program. I got some other ideas for the dynasty as well once we get a sub forum set up. You guys feel free to add me on psn.

8 spots remaining.

User list so far - sabo911, jv9179razorback, mustangfsc16, OnIowa

11. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Would love the opportunity to join this league and become more involved with the community. PSN name: nrg_qbz-_- email: mrg_nrg_qbz@yahoo.com

what is your preferred method of contact? Thanks!

- Huyen

12. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

As long as u have filled out an app here and it was approved then ya got a spot here. You can pm me on here or hit me up on pan sabo911.

Now were down to 7 spots left.

13. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

I'd like to join this dynasty, I had previously signed up for the other new dynasty, but this one looks like it will fill up quicker, and I'm itching to get started.

14. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Welcome aboard were glad to have ya.

6 spots left then i can get with hack about our subsection and we can get this dynasty goin ! !!

15. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Welcome aboard were glad to have ya.

6 spots left then i can get with hack about our subsection and we can get this dynasty goin ! !!

16. dubb40

dubb40 Sideline Football, We Rock!

sabo

I would love to run with my alma mater La Tech!!!

17. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Great, glad to have ya aboard dubb. Im sure the staff will approve your application once they look at it.

Now were down to only 5 spots remaining !!!
    Its almost DYNASTY TIME

18. kiefer21

kiefer21 Walk On

il take smu

19. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Count me in please. I'm hoping the people requesting schools didn't see the part about you saying schools will be chosen later. If this isn't the case let me know so I can get back to you with the team I'd like to work as.

I'd also like to apply for co-commissioner. Let me know what fashion that should be done in.

Thank you,
    Mike

20. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

trustandfall we'd be glad to welcome you to the dynasty. Im sure your application will be approved soon. No teams have been chosen yet. It will be first come first serve once the dynasty is filled up.

As far as the Co-Commish spot those interested should send me a private message with a little info on what would make you a good Co-Commish, ie: availability to contribute to the dynasty/forums, and any other traits/qualities that you think would prove to be a asset to the dynasty.

So with your addition, application with the site pending ofcourse, that will bring our total spots left to only 4 !!

Come on guys just 4 more spots left. Step up to the challenge and make a name for yourself in the community.

21. iluvfitness

iluvfitness Walk On

I would love to join myself. I just submitted my application, but assume it will be approved, so could you please put me down pending application approval?

Thanks,

Chad (PSN- iluvfitness)

22. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Yep got ya down. Looking forward to having you aboard.

3 spots left

23. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Well guys it looks like with any luck we may have a full 12 by this afternoon so we can get this thing started.

Here is a current list of signed up users

sabo911
    jv9179razorback
    mustangfsc16
    OnIowa
    nrg_qbz
    csboiler05
    dubb40
    trustandfall
    iluvfitness

Nashvillain15 - waiting list

24. Sabo